Wednesday 20 June 2012

Bubble



I can't believe it's buying season again. Oh how the seasons just speed on by. I attended Bubble on Sunday, buying for I Dream Elephants. Here are some of my favorites for Spring/Summer 2013.

Indikidual




Indikidual is a new British/Swedish kidswear brand for kids aged 0-7 years. The range allows for layering and encourages mixing and matching to individual looks and styles. It's a perfect brand for letting your kids really set themselves apart from all the other kids. Your kid will definitely be the cool kid on the block. My little Edith will be sporting Indikidual next season!

Beau Loves






I was oohing and ahhing over their last collection. I bought the Benton Stripe Playsuit and the French Cake Hareem Trousers for my little Edith. I'm still waiting for her to wear them, she's still a bit tiny, but soon! But I am LOVING their new collection. Amazing! I want everything for Edith. 

Beau Loves was born from a desire to create fun, quirky yet functional clothes for little ones. It's a collection that is fun thats not only Adventurous but made with LOVE!

More Stories





More Stories is designed with a story in mind and you can see the story played out throughout the collection. It's imaginative and absolutely adorable.

No Added Sugar










No Added Sugar has been around for a bit, but I just love their collection!!!! They have now brought in a baby designer and their baby collection is stunning! I want every piece. I'm a believer in this brand because the clothing is good quality, easy to wear and washes well. I know what I'll be buying next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...