Monday, 6 February 2012

Bubble 2012

It's been awhile since I've written, which is a true shame. So many exciting things are under way. But with the holidays and work and just taking my babymoon holiday, things have been a bit hectic, but in a good way. Lots of exciting things ahead. A baby girl on the way, great new collection coming in at I Dream Elephants, finally getting settled in to our new flat. Beatrix (my business partner) and I went to Bubble last week and saw some great collections for AW 12/13. It's so hard to narrow your final collection down. In a dream world, we would buy it all, but as a small business, you have to be quite selective and only pick pieces that really represent your brand. Here are some brands we are got excited about.



Indikidual


Pale Cloud





That's Not Fair



And there are many many more. I am so excited about our selections for our winter collection. But I am also so excited about our Spring/Summer collection!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...