Friday 12 August 2011

Lovely new pics 120 film and Still Corners









I just love 120 film. I love the look, the shape, everything about it makes me smile. I have 5 or 6 more roles to develop, but I always do a few at a time since developing is pricey. 120 film, like Polaroid captures a moment so well and it has that lovely vintage feel to it. Digital is great for fashion, sports, or just a fast result, but with film you have to take your time and nurture it. Call me old fashioned, but I love it. More to come.

On another note: Still Corners, a band I just saw at Field Day. Rachel Goswell, very dreamy, ghost like voice, very David Lynch, reminds me of Kristen Dunst in Virgin Suicides with lovely little features and blonde wispy hair. I loved it. Yeah I might be a bit late finding them, as they were introduced last year in July, I believe, but still, at least I found them and can love them now. Hopefully you will too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...