Thursday 2 January 2014

Today I'm Loving: une belle époque

It's a New Year and there's so much to look forward to! I am crossing my fingers for a really great year. The last couple of years, well let's just say, they haven't been grand, but 2014 holds many great things I can feel it! I'm super excited about introducing new brands and new collections in 2014 and I would like to kick start this New Year with 
une belle époque. Founded in 2013 by two sisters, Nikki and Dee, they wanted to create a children's line that was simple, chic, timeless and French inspired. Using only natural fabrics, they have created a beautiful collection manufactured in the UK. Taking their design skills learned from their mother, Nikki and Dee have created quality garments that allow your little one to move freely while still looking stylish.

Check out their gorgeous collection here: http://www.unebellepoque.com












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...