Tuesday 10 March 2015

Kowtow: Fashion Done Right!


I've just recently been introduced to New Zeland brand Kowtow. The amazing ladies at 69b Boutique came in to the showroom a few weeks ago and told me I had to check them out. After their buying appointment I went straight to my laptop and had a look and boy am I so in love! I felt like Kowtow was designed just for me! I want every single piece in their collection! 

Kowtow believes in designing beautiful everyday wearable pieces that are ethically produced. Realising that many fashion companies are taking advantage and exploiting garment workers in Third World countries, Kowtow decided it was time to do something about it. Their collection is certified fair trade organic clothing that is ethically and sustainably made from seed to garment. Every step of the garment making process is done with respect to the land and to the individual making the garment. You can rest assure your Kowtow garment is truly made with love, respect, and awareness to our beautiful world. 

Check out their collection here: www.kowtowclothing.com
You can also buy it at 69b Boutique













1 comment:

  1. Wonderful collection of fashionable dresses for women. I'm totally impressed. Beautiful dress looking very cute and amazing. Great post and suggestion to select the dress. All of them are looking amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...