Wednesday 3 December 2014

Moody Wednesday

This week is gonna be crazy! But in a really good way. I'm finishing up my time at Oliver Bonas this month and in January I start working for Foundation Agency representing an organic, ethically produced childrenswear brand called Sense Organics and I will also start representing some amazing organic ethically produced womanswear brands!!! Yay!!!! I'm so excited to be working in a creative environment again doing what I'm good at, creating. I've already started working on some exciting projects, so watch this space. And I'll have more time to dedicate to the blog!!! So January is going to be super exciting!

Here's a couple mood boards I've worked on this week.

Happy Wednesday! Oh and tomorrow I'll be sharing what I carry around in my good ol' handbag!

kelly xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...