Thursday 20 November 2014

Christmas Wishlist

I can't believe I'm already making my Christmas Wishlist. I can't believe I'm already shopping for Christmas presents!!!! As I live so far from my family I have to buy their presents now so I can send them off before the shipping deadline. And as I am working in retail at the moment, Christmas season has already started so it's made me think about what I would like to get this year. I have just a few things at my list this year, but these items are really nice and I would love to have them in my closest and I would wear them everyday practically. If I have to choose just one item it would definitely be the Kara Black Leather Backpack! I'm dying to get this bag as I would use it everyday!!!! Santa are you listening????

Have you started your Christmas list? I hope your lists are full of things that are practical and won't go to waste. There's nothing worse than useless Christmas presents and buying for the sake of buying. So make this Christmas a meaningful and stress free one! Happy Christmas shopping!!!!

kelly xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...