Thursday 13 November 2014

Dino Love!!!!

I have a adorable little lady that is such a tomboy. She is not interested in dolls or dresses or sparkles. She's interested in lions, airplanes, cars and yes dinos!!!!! If you're shopping at Waitrose in Crouch End and hear a growling noise behind you, it's probably my little one. She thinks making dinosaur and lion noises at people is hilarious! Which in fact, is quite hilarious! Well to me and her father. Her favourite book at the moment is Dinosaur Farm by Frann Preston-Gannon, one of her favourite toys is her dinosaur soft toy and her toothbrush holder yep you guessed it, is a dinosaur!!!! I'm gonna have to agree with Edith I think dinos are pretty cool myself!!!


- Dinosaur Farm by Frann Preston-Gannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...