Wednesday 1 October 2014

Mama Wardrobe Wednesday: By Malene Birger




I can't begin to tell you how in love I am with By Malene Birger's A/W 14 Collection. It spells sophistication with a twist. I literally want the whole collection! And I love the fact that one of the models on the website has similar hair to me! I'm really trying to do the whole less is more thing. So buy less but spend more on nicer staples that will last me season to season. I've been telling myself this for years now but as I am now drowning in clothes that I hardly wear, I now think it's the time to really create a sophisticated but fun wardrobe for myself. I really want to open my closest doors, look inside and realise that everything in there is completely wearable and lovely. 

First up on my list from By Malene Birger is the Teodosio Trousers. I love that they are tailored buy with a low crotch, the perfect trouser, I think! 

Then I'm thinking the Adilea Boyfriend Jeans, I would like to give them a try. I can think of loads of outfit ideas with these.

I will then either purchase a coat or maybe the Ewaca Leopard Print Jumper. 

Get inspired by the new collection now! It's fabulous, I promise!!!!

www.bymalenebirger.com















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...