Wednesday 9 July 2014

Mama Wardrobe: One Dress, Three Outfits



In theory a bursting wardrobe full of clothes you never where is silly, right, but it's in our blood to buy as many clothes as possible, well in my blood at least. You can make your life a whole lot easier when it comes to shopping by buying smart pieces. While shopping look for pieces that can be layered or worn different ways to make multiple outfits. This will keep your closet full of beautiful pieces you will constantly instead a wardrobe full of unworn clothing. I took a red Jigsaw dress I bought recently that I absolutely love and turned it into three different outfits that I can wear for three different occasions. Here are my three outfits:


OUTFIT 1: EVENING EVENT, PARTY, WEDDING
Jigsaw Red Dress
Gold Skinny Belt
Gold Sandals
Gold Bracelets
Grey Vintage Clutch








OUTFIT 2: DAY LOOK, OUT AND ABOUT
Zara Chunky Knit Sweater
Vans Leopard Print Plimsoles
Anthropologie Bag







OUTFIT 3: DRINKS WITH FRIENDS
BCBG Floral Blazer
Gardenia Black Wedges
Vintage Coach Bag






kelly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...