Monday 28 July 2014

Inspirational Monday: Oliver Bonas Wishlist




Oliver Bonas we all know it, whether or not you shop there, you know it. Started back in 1993, Oliver decided to open a gift shop after he travels around the world. He wanted a shop that hosted unusual things and hoped for Oliver Bonas to become your one stop shop for all your gift needs. I am very familiar with the shop as I love their candles and I was probably in the shop every other day while on maternity leave.  Now you will find me in the Crouch End shop as their Assistant Manager. I took my obsession with the shop to a whole other level.

My husband and I are moving into the most amazing flat here in a months time and will need some new things for the flat. So I thought I would start to compile my wish list from Oliver Bonas. Here it is!

kelly xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...