Thursday 26 June 2014

Thursday Love: Pala Mino


I know I've said it before but I love Pinterest. It keeps me informed on new brands that I've been missing out on like Pala Mino. Produced right here in the UK, Pala Mino creates laid-back clothes for kids who are not afraid to express themselves and have a keen desire to explore the world around them. 
Combining the best of classic and contemporary design, Pala Mino creates clothes for children from 3-8 years. Modern classics are given a playful twist as they mix innovative materials with craftsmanship and attention to detail.
I know Pala Mino will be a favourite in Edith's wardrobe as comfort is paramount to her right now. She'll only wear soft cottons and jerseys and this is exactly what they do!
Check out their wonderful collection! http://palamino.tictail.com
kelly xx
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...