Sunday 29 June 2014

Oh Sheets!

Sheets- You would think it would be easy to find some really cool fitted sheets for kids. Think again ladies and gents, no so!!!! I have been searching the internet up and down for cool sheets for Edith. Ok yes I can go out and buy some fabric and make my own, which I will do at some point after marking out the long list of things before the sheets, but til then I was thinking of making it easy on myself and buying a cute pair. In the process of spending countless hours looking for sheets, I have stumbled across some very nice ones! Here are my pics! 

And please do let me know if you have any suggestions for me, I am open!!!

Happy Sunday!

kelly xx

  1. Scout Arrow and Stripe Sheet Set
  2. Little Eskimo Indian Sheet
  3. Cozy By Jess Cloud Fitted Sheet
  4. Kip & Co Scribbles Sheet
  5. Simone and Marcel Black Dots Sheet
  6. Aden + Anais Star Sheet
  7. Rafa- Kids Fitted Sheet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...