Thursday 19 June 2014

Mama Wardrobe Wednesday

Here's what I wore yesterday. I'm going through my clothes and trying to piece outfits together with clothing I haven't worn in awhile. I love this vintage black blazer that I got when I worked at Merchant Archive. It's one of my favs. I thought about chucking this leopard print mini dress away as well it's quite short, but I decided it would work well over torn up jeans. And to finish off the outfit, my bright blue new balance. I love trainers!!!

I've been eyeing up some summer pieces check out whats on my wish list!






What's on my wish list now!

 Outfit 1:
      Outfit 2: 
      Outfit 3: 
      Outfit 4: 
      Outfit 5:


1 comment:

  1. There are lots of perfect fashionable accessories for women like shoes , dresses, hat, sun-glass, bags, pant all of most uses women accessories. Great post and suggestion to select the products. All of them are looking amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...