Friday 20 June 2014

Alex Proba: A Poster A Day



I aspire to be an artist that has to create something everyday because if not it's like your heart is on fire. I'm not there yet. At times I find myself too lazy, maybe not even lazy, but unfocused. I have so many ideas!!! It's just sitting down and actually doing them, bringing my creations in my head alive. I am truly inspired by Alex Proba. Originally from Lüdenscheid, Germany, Alex studied Spatial Design and Graphic Design at the Design Academy Einhoven Netherlands where her focus was Product and Furniture Design. She now is the Creative Director at Kickstater in New York City. To encourage creativity on a daily basis, she decided to design a poster a day for an entire year. I find this truly amazing! Check out here work here: http://a-poster-a-day.tumblr.com

Alex Proba







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...