Tuesday 20 May 2014

Cool Prints for Any Room!

We just painted our hallway last weekend and now its time to decorate the walls again. We have loads of family pictures and photographs my husband and I have taken, but I love prints as well. I like to mix the two. I've been on the lookout for some really great prints and have started to compile my favourites. Here are some I am hoping to have hanging on our walls very soon!


Mini & Maximus Feather Print, Sketch Inc. Ink'd Pink Print, Pax and Hart Crying Heart Poster, Bodie and Fou London Print, Seventy Tree I Like Nice Things Print, 
RK//Design kesäkeinussa Print, Eef Lillemor More Than Stars Print, Rag Doll Illustrations Tee Pee Print, Fine Little Day Eye Eye Print

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...