Friday 14 March 2014

It's Party Time-Little Lulubel



Spring is in the air and this means, parties! Lots and lots of parties. I have Edith's second birthday to think about and I am now on the lookout for party ideas. When I was planning Edith's first birthday party I was having such difficulties finding circus themed party favours. I came across Little Lulubel and was thrilled to see they had everything I needed. It was too late for those circus party favours, but now I know where to get supplies for her second birthday party! 

Little Lulubel started when owner Natalia found it so frustrating planning a birthday party for her little one. She had to look at so many websites and couldn't find everything she needed all in one spot. Believe me I know the feeling! She decided it was time to make party planning a whole lot easier Little Lulubel has everything you need from table goods, to dress up accessories to kits that have everything you need right in them! With an amazing selection of themes, you will definitely find everything you are looking for. So no more stressing over your next party, now you can have a fun time doing it!!!!
Check out her amazing selection here: www.littlelulubel.com











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...