Wednesday 5 February 2014

Mama Wardrobe Wednesday: Today's Favourites!

Today's Favourites!




I've been trying to put a Valentine's Day board together, but I am completely lacking inspiration. My husband and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day. We've had a tradition of ordering pizza and watching a movie every year for the last five years. My husband thinks I should be told how much I'm loved everyday and not just on one day, Valentine's Day. I think this is just find. So until I get my bum in gear with the Valentine's Day board, I thought I would just let you in on what I am crushing on today! Happy Windy Wednesday! 

Oh, I wanted to add Sanctuary's Facial Oil is the best!!! Try it out. I don't claim to be a beauty expert by any means, but this facial oil is so great and completely affordable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...