Wednesday 15 January 2014

Mama Wardrobe Wednesday: Ilana Kohn SS 14!!!



I am completely in love with Ilana Kohn! I recently got myself one of her AW 13 jumpsuits, check out my outfit today! It's probably one of the best or if not the best piece of clothing I have purchased. It fits immaculately and the fabric is so comfortable. It's the perfect mama outfit. I'm comfortable and I look good! It was no surprise, her Spring/Summer Collection 2014 would be just as good as her last. Ilana is known for her minimalistic approach to design. She values comfort while still designing silhouettes that are fashionable and timeless. Her collections never go out of style and to be honest, that's exactly what I want from a collection. Check out a preview of her Spring/Summer collection here.

http://ilanakohn.com

My new Ilana Kohn Jumpsuit!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...