Sunday 12 January 2014

Indikidual SS14!!!!


Oh how I love it when the new collections start to trickle in!!!! As I am completely clothes obsessed for me and for my little Edith, pure excitement runs through my whole body, trying to wait patiently for when I can get my hands on all the new gorgeous collections! We are all very familiar with Indikidual as they have been a front runner for the last couple of seasons. It's no wonder the brand has had such success as Syreeta delivers a capturing collection each season. The SS 14 collection is all about the sea, taking inspiration from Syreeta's daughters drawings. The kids will be sure to love the fun  jellyfish prints along with Indikidual's signature stripes, zig-zag and banana prints. Here is a sneak peak at the newest collection, out soon!

http://indikidual.tumblr.com















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...