Tuesday 17 December 2013

Tunage Tuesday. Leaving it All Behind Mix

I thought it appropriate to make a mix of the music I featured on the blog this last year. A final recap of the great music I really enjoyed. I'm definitely getting excited for the New Year, new music to feature! Take some time this holiday to sit down and listen to an album you really really enjoy. It doesn't have to be recent. There's something so precious about turning the lights down, turning the music up, closing your eyes and allowing the music to take you away! I truly believe it's good for your soul! 




1. Friendly Fires, Bonobo Featuring Grey Reverend

2. Sing to Me, Anna Calvi
3. Sweetheart What Have You Done to Us, Keaton Henson
4. Claimed by the Sea, French for Rabbits (PLAN remix)
5. Bizarre, Perera Elsewhere
6. I Promise, Cat Martino
7. Mountains Crave, Anna von Hausswolff
8. High Road, Cults
9. Thin, Heavenly Beat
10. Forgive Me, Austra
11. The Suburbs, Mr. Little Jeans
12. Eras, Juana Molina
13. Avocado Roller, Archie Pelago
14. All Your Waiting For, Classixx featuring Nancy Whang
15. Polish Girl, Neon Indian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...