Tuesday 5 November 2013

Tunage Tuesday: Out with the Old, in with the New Mixtape



Today instead of featuring a new artist, I decided to create a mixtape for you.I use to create mixtapes like there was no tomorrow. It's been awhile since I've done this and now that I've discovered 8track, you better believe it, I'll be filling your ears with my favourites from the past and the present. I hope you enjoy this one. 





  • Arcadia Apparat
  • Sun (suonho Vintage Sun Caribou
  • And I Say (Xinobi Edit) Nicolas Jaar
  • Crave You ft. Giselle (Radio Edit) Flight Facilities
  • telepopmusik Breathe
  • Lay Your Cards Out (feat. Mike Noyce) POLIÇA
  • Bizarre (Kyson Remix) Perera Elsewhere

    • TICK OF THE CLOCK (Original "NIGHT DRIVE" Version)CHROMATICS
    • Digital Lion James Blake
    • Lines The Hics

1 comment:

  1. Nicolas Jaar and the Chromatics on the same smooth jam, nice, i'm lovin' it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...