Sunday 3 November 2013

Oh My Clumsy Heart





I just love it when I discover a new jewellery designer. I love jewellery. I use to have loads, but now I am very selective on what I purchase. I want it to be unique and represent me. And I want it to be a piece I wear on a daily basis. This is why I got excited about Oh My Clumsy Heart (love the name). Designed and produced right here in the UK, designer Sophie Davies, blends minimal, classic design with modern style.  All pieces feature high quality metals, reclaimed vintage discoveries, natural stones and/or crystals, embracing ethical sourcing methods whenever possible. With a variety of unique and interesting collections at an affordable price, you will definitely find something that suits you or a friend! Remember Christmas is right around the corner!!!!
Check out Sophie's beautiful collection here: http://www.ohmyclumsyheart.com


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...