Tuesday 29 October 2013

Tunage Tuesday with Jacco Gardner


CMJ, has come and gone and I am now looking at everyone's new music discoveries and  favourites at the festival. For those of you who aren't familiar with CMJ, its a big music industry festival spread out all over New York City. It's a chance for new bands to showcase themselves and hopefully get the attention of some A&R guys in the industry. I had the chance to go to CMJ back when I was a dj at my college radio station but I was too poor to really go so had to miss out. Anyways,  The Guardian introduced us to Jacco Gardner, 24 year old singer/songwriter from the Netherlands last December, but I missed out on this great discovery until now! Playing every instrument on the record, Jacco fine tunes every sound to create a magical world of music for our listening ears. With dream gaze vocals and melancholy lyrics, it's the perfect album to wake up to on a Sunday morning with a cup of coffee in hand.
http://jaccogardner.com

Enjoy!
Artist: Jacco Gardner
Album: Cabinet of Curiosities
Song: Where will you go




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...