Wednesday 23 October 2013

Mama Wardrobe Wednesdays: Jumpsuits!!!!

I can't possibly describe my admiration for jumpsuits. My heart skips a beat when I see a really cool one. Jumpsuits, for the most part are just so comfortable and they look so good! I think it's time to go on a jumpsuit shopping spree. I mean, it makes sense, there is absolutely no thinking involved when getting dressed. All you have to do is put on your jumpsuit, grab a pair of shoes, grab a coat and viola, you look amazing! The jumpsuit is the perfect solution to any mamas wardrobe! It's a promise!

ACCESSORIES: La Cerise sur le Chapeau Black Capeline, Mini Berry Frank Bag in Black
OUTFIT 1: Zara Striped Jumpsuit, Caminando Studded Shoes, 
OUTFIT 2: Ilana Kohn Lee Jumpsuit, COS Stacked Black Boots
OUTFIT 3: Topshop Boutique Crepe Jumpsuit, Golden Goose Leather Slide Trainer
OUTFIT 4: Gianni Floral Jumpsuit, & Other Stories Leather Flatforms
OUTFIT 5: Assembly New York Coveralls, Maison Martin Margiela Open Toe Ankle Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...