Sunday 27 October 2013

I'm in love with Juniper Wilde



Have you heard of Juniper Wilde? Well, if you haven't now you know. I am in love with them! I just love their mountain and tree pillows. I have the tree pillow on my bed. I bought the mountain pillow with the intention of putting it in Edith's room, but it actually went into mine! And now next on the list the tree pillow!

Owner and designer, Nicole VandenToorn started Juniper Wilde back in 2010 after the birth of her first child. With a background in interior and textile design, Nicole wanted to create hip, eco-friendly products for the little ones in our lives. All Juniper Wilde products are made using GOTS certified organic cotton material that is printed using water-based non-toxic inks. So you can rest assure, your little one will be resting safe in Juniper Wilde.

With lovely and unique designs, it's the perfect starting point for the creation of a new nursery or adding that something special to your home! Check out Nicole's collection here:
http://www.juniperwilde.com










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...