Thursday 24 October 2013

Baines & Fricker




I'm on an interior high at the moment. I just love putting rooms together and Polyvore makes it so easy to create beautiful dream rooms for your dream house. So on that note I would like to talk about Baines & Frickers. My husband and I had a nice look around DesignJunction and stumbled across Baines & Fricker, well Edith stumbled across them as she fell in love with their tweed rocker and wasn't too happy when we had to take her away from it. To be honest, I fell in love with it too and I am still thinking about it! One day, one day!
Husband and wife team, Steve Baines a furniture maker and Eliza Friker an illustrator and screenprinter have brought their talents together to created a beautiful and unique collection made with British materials in their Brighton studio. They have taken everyday mundane furniture and accessories and turned them into long-lasting pieces that will last a lifetime and as well as look contemporary and add that something different to your home. So if your looking to update your flat, then take a look at Baines & Fricker!!!!
www.bainesandfricker.net















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...