Wednesday 4 September 2013

Mama Wardrobe Wednesday!!!!







What is a girl to do when there are just so many great pieces out there to make such great outfits? I think I need to start playing the lottery so I can actually start purchasing some of these great pieces from my wish list. One day, right? Well, I stop talking now, so I can tell you where you can pick up these great pieces!

Outfits from left to right.

OUTFIT 1: ZARA Waistcoat, WHISTLES Striped Top, BAUM UND PFERDGARTEN Trousers, ASH Cool Trainers

OUTFIT 2: ZARA Leopard Print Coat, ASOS Jumper, TOPSHOP BOUTIQUE Jeans, FREE PEOPLE Daub Clogs

OUTFIT 3: ASOS Beanie, ZARA Camel Coat, ILANA KOHN Jumpsuit, ROLLIE Boots

OUTFIT 4: FREE PEOPLE Leopard Beanie, TOPSHOP BOUTIQUE Jumper, BASERANGE Suede Skirt, VANS Checked Slip Ons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...