Tuesday 6 August 2013

Tunage Tuesday with Keaton Henson




I was sitting in the kitchen listening to the wind outside and contemplating which artist I wanted to highlight on this weeks Tunage Tuesday. I was browsing NPR as I am an avid listener and going back through my list of music when I came across Keaton Henson. He fit the moment so well, so well that when I went back through to listen to his latest album, Birthdays, I got chills up and down my arms. That says something. Keaton is from London and hasn't been playing music for very long. He took up the guitar in hopes to mend his broken heart. I'm sorry for his broken heart but his broken heart brought us beautiful melodies from his sweet and soft voice. His is a very good listen. Check out his latest album here and also check him out on NPR's Tiny Desk Sessions

http://www.keatonhenson.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...