Monday 12 August 2013

Inspirational Monday: What Inspires you?




Happy Monday Everyone! Well, today I'm doing something a bit different. Normally, I would post an inspirational board of things that are on trend at the moment or things I find interesting. But today I want to know what inspires you. I would like you to write into me and share your inspirations. It doesn't have to be anything grand. Just those sweet things that keep us ticking from day to day. It can be a photo you saw the other day, your favourite song, your mother, daughter, etc. I believe it's important to be inspired by other people. Everyone has something that when they see it or hear it, it brings a smile to their face or makes you want to be a better person or really go after what your heart longs for. I need to be inspired. I would love for all of you to write in to girlstalktoboys@gmail.com and share with me your inspirations. Each day I'll post a new inspiration. Send in your inspiration with your name and where you are from and description of your inspiration. If you don't want me to use your name, no problem, just let me know. I'll only use first names:) I will be adding a tab to the blog called inspire that I will post all these inspirations under and I'll also be sharing them on Facebook. 
It's so important for all of us to inspire each other and value those inspirations. 
I also made a little video of me basically saying what I just wrote write here. 

I really hope to get inspired by your inspirations. So please do write in and tell all your friends too!

email inspirations to: girlstalktoboys@gmail.com

Happy Monday and may this week be full of blessings for you and your family!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...