Wednesday 17 July 2013

Mama Wardrobe Wednesday

I'm having a lot of fun putting these Mama Boards together. I must say, these boards do reflect my style. I honestly can't help but put together outfits that I would wear. So I do hope you mama's out there like my style. I try to think about comfort, as most of us have little ones at home to chase after, but I also know, I still love fashion and I'm not about to give up on it, so looking good and staying current is a must too. Happy Shopping!










1. Maxime Navy Panama Hat by Amy Lehfeldt 
2. ASOS Midi Skirt
3. Topshop Aladin Gladiator Strap Boots
4. Lulu Sunglasses by Pixie Market
5. Brown Leather Bag from New Bag
6. Topshop Structured Animal Tee
7. Topshop Casual Draped Top
8. Cheap Monday Ripped Jeans
9. & Other Stories Velvet Ballerinas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...