Monday 1 July 2013

Inspirational Monday: The Vintage Mix












I have always been a fan of vintage ever since I can remember. I just loved browsing the racks at vintage shops or antique booths growing up and coming up with crazy outfits. Well, to be honest, this hasn’t changed, to this day I find enjoyment searching for crazy finds for myself and now for my little one. There is a big focus on reusability nowadays and this is my way of recycling. Vintage doesn’t have to be out-dated or smelly. There are beautiful well-preserved garments, sometimes you just have to look. I love mixing vintage with new seasonal pieces. I have complied some great vintage finds with some very cool new pieces. Enjoy!

1.    Vintage Straw Hat from Jolimome at Etsy
2.    Vintage Southwestern Dress from Ollie’s Vintage at Etsy
3.    1950’s Yellow Spring Jacket from Wolly Mommoth at Etsy
4.    Zuii Ani Sandal
5.    Gray Label Collar Tee
6.    Vintage Pleated Shortalls from Le Petit Oiseau at Etsy
7.    1950’s Leather Shoes from Usda Kids at Etsy
8.    Havaianas Navy Flip Flops
9.    Vintage Stripe Shortalls from Le Petit Oiseau at Etsy
10.  Mini & Maximus Surfer Dude Tee
11.  Brothers Vellies with Yellow Tips
12.  Vintage Lee Jeans with patches from Usda Kids at Etsy
13.  Mini Rodini Parrot Sweatshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...