Thursday 13 June 2013

The Butterscotch & Beesting Circus




Yes, as you might have noticed, I haven't blogged in a few days. Five to be exact. Well, I was enjoying myself in sunny Berlin with my husby and our little lady. We had a lovely time visiting with friends and family and just enjoying the relaxing but spectacular vibe of Berlin's city streets. There's just so much to see and take in, cafe after cafe, a creative shop after a creative shop, you hardly see a chain, thank god! I get so inspired everytime I go.

Anyways, so I am now back on track and ready to bring you some lovely finds. As most of you know or now starting to gather, I'm a bit in love with the circus, not scary clowns or anything but the colour combinations with the stripes and the bearded lady and the strongman! Anyways, I found a great brand that celebrates the circus just as much as I do, Butterscotch & Beesting from the UK. Camilla the creator of this lovely circus is utterly in love with drawing, colour, patterns and most of all, storytelling. So mix all these things together and you have the world of Betty Butterscotch and Bumblewick Beesting. It's an imaginative world that big or small will fall in love with. Check out her lovely collection of prints, pillows, plates and even candy!!!!

http://butterscotchandbeesting.com










AND A PREVIEW OF HER NEW COLLECTION!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...