Thursday 23 May 2013

What I'm Crushing On Now!






Hi my name is Kelly Ekardt and I am a fashion addict. Yes I would shop all day if I could. Ok maybe not all day but close. The thing is, there are so many wonderful things calling my name and Edith's name, she just doesn't know it yet, so I hear the voice for her. I've complied some things I'm crushing on right now! Enjoy.

Kids:
NUNUNU Alphabet Leggings
HIBABY Studded Belt Bag
Vintage Straw Hat from ETSY
MUKU White Cloud Marine Dress
POPUPSHOP Bird Print Jumpsuit
WOLFECHILD Stripe Jumpsuit
SUN-SANYellow Seasaw Sandal

Mama:
NATERRA Black Leather Bag
PIXIE MARKET Brooke Denim Dress
MUKU Black Pants
KAREN WALKER Atomic Sunglasses
ZARA Printed Dress
ZOE & MORGAN Ruby Star Ring
PERKS & MINI PAM Sade Trousers 
ASH Dean Wedge Trainers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...