Monday 15 April 2013

Inspirational Monday- Edith's Room



As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I started planning the baby room. I searched and searched the internet for ideas for a boys room and a girls room. I knew I didn't want the room to be too boyish or too girlish. I wanted the perfect mix of what I really liked but also decor that was suitable for a little one. I started collecting images and once we found out we were having a girl, everything kind of fell into place. The room created itself. There are still a few more things I'm working on for Edith's room, but all in all for the little space we had to work with, I think it turned out quite nicely. Here are actual pics of her room below.










Wall Paint Colour- Duplex- Rhino
Yellow Crib- Ikea Crib White, I painted it mustard yellow
Quilt Tatami Beige Firework Comforter- Numero 74
Flower Poms from Etsy
Cowboy Mustache Mobile- Jall & Tofta
Harlequin Pink Blanket- Ferm Living
Mr. Moustache Prints- Studio Violet
Djeco Kite Mobile- Niddle Noddle
Bicycle Bedspread on the big yellow chair- Urban Outfitters
If you have any questions about where I got other things in the room, send me an email. I'll be glad to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...