Tuesday 5 March 2013

Easy Spring Outfits

I've always loved clothes and dressing up, but now, I have to be more practical with having a little one around. I still want to look good but I need it to be easy and take no time at all. I've put together some affordable outfits I am loving for Spring, including  some on trend pieces like the Plaid Shirt from Zara and the Boyfriend Jeans from Cheap Monday. And I'm just loving the Floral Skirt form Reiss. So hope to get this very soon!

And I had to put my favourite outfits together for Edith too. Edith has all these pieces in her wardrobe or I have just ordered some of the pieces. So these are actually some of my favourite pieces we have worn or getting ready to wear. It was hard to decide because I love pretty much everything in her wardrobe. I'll post more outfits soon as more of the Spring/Summer Collections come through.

My Outfits:
Outfit 1: 
Wanja kelim tank by MTWTFSS Collection
Lyon Asai Trouser by AllSaints
PC Contract Coat by MTWTFSS Collection 
Cool Wedge Trainers with Mesh Inserts by Ash Shoes 

Outfit 2:
Checked Shirt by Zara
Thursday Worn Grey Jeans by MTWTFSS Collection
Vilja jacket - Black by MTWTFSS Colllection
420 Purple Suede Trainers by New Balance

Outfit 3:
Noir Knit Sweater by MTWTFSS Collection
Omega Boyfriend Jeans by Cheap Monday
Post Parka by MTWTFSS Collection
Cool Wedge Trainer with Mesh Insers by Ash Shoes

Outfit 4:
Mozart Knitted Jumper by French Connection 
Lotto Maxi by Reiss 
Bonny Cuban Boot by AllSaints
Tess Jean Jacket by Cheap Monday 

Edith's Outfits 
Outfit 1:
Mountain Twirling Dress by Thief and Bandit 
Colour Block Tights by Imps & Elfs 
Sassy Ballerina Shoes by Tip Toey Joey 

Outfit 2:
Baby Overall Pear Print by Bobo Choses 
Sassy Ballerina Shoes in Red by Tip Toey Joey 

Outfit 3:
Baby Collar Tee by Gray Label 
Jumpsuit Dark Blue Grey by Gardner and the Gang 
Sassy Ballerina Shoes in Gold by Tip Toey Joey 

Outfit 4:
Knit Pullover Baby Girl by Little Label 
Gradient Print Skirt by Cos 
Printed Tights Red by Kidscase 
High Golden Sneaker by Little King's 

Outfit 5: I had to put this in! It's the best staple Spring item!
Canvas Leopard Print Overall by Mini Rodini



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...