Thursday 28 March 2013

Circus PR Press Event

I had the honour of attending Circus PR Press Event Yesterday at the lovely Shoreditch House(first time in the London branch)! Circus PR is the first ever kidswear PR Agency in the UK! This is great stuff I tell you. With the kidswear industry booming right now, there is definitely a need for for a PR Agency to represent all the great brands and new emerging brands out there. As they are just one month old they already have a nice array of brands to start with: Mini Rodini, Supertrash Girls, Imps & Elfs, Sierra Julien, Junk Food to name a few and I know in the very near future they with be presenting many many more. I had a nice look around and want to show you what I saw.
www.circuslondonpr.com




The Room

Florals

Sierra Julien Boys

Sierra Julien Girls

Spirithoods

Junk Food

Supertrash Girls

Imps and Elfs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...