Tuesday 26 February 2013

Generator Style!

Japanese style is so inspiring, fun, and super stylish and I'm just buzzing about it. I've loved the simplicity and edginess in Japanese fashion for myself but now that I have a little one, I'm really loving it for Edith. Generator based in Osaka, delivers a stylish, chic, fun, and funky collection all at once. I just adore the plaids running throughout the boys collection and the blazer/shorts combo.
The girls collection is just lovely with adorable skirts running throughout mixed with printed tops and printed trousers with printed tops. It's a collection I'm just so excited about!
And it gets even better!!!! They design formal wear for the little lads, but the coolest formal wear around. To be honest, I want the whole formal collection for my husband! Only if it came in his size.
Check out Generator! It's such a great collection!
www.generatorstyle.com













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...