Sunday 14 October 2012

Becky Brisco

I stumbled across Becky Brisco while on Facebook. Esther from Babyccino had mentioned Becky's little moccasins. I was so in love with the moccasins, I had to find out where I could buy them. Browsing her website, I find that Becky is quite amazing at many things. With a textile design, studio art and fashion design all under her belt. I'm assuming she's good at anything she puts her hands too. I'm in love with her jewelry. Folk art meets industrial. Right up my alley. Her kid's line: Little Edie(my daughter's name too) is great too! She makes amazing moccasins and has some really cute mobiles. I know what my next purchase for Edith is. 
Check out her designs at:http://beckybrisco.bigcartel.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...