Monday 17 September 2012

popupshop

I'm starting to compile Edith's Autumn/Winter Wish List. There are so many great brands out there at the moment. One brand I've always loved and still love is Popupshop. Popupshop is a Scandinavian children's wear label from Denmark. Their collection is 100% organic and is known for their very simplictic line of design, along with some cool cuts, unsual graphics and prints. I personally love grey and black on my little one, so popupshop works great for us. Their Autum/Winter Collection is just so cool. I personally love the leopard tights, the Rugby Dress, and the Mickey Mouse Sweater. Their basics are amazing, just so comfy and they look great too.
Popupshop is not just for the little ones but for those oh so stylish moms too. Think chic American Apparel. I can't wait to get my hands on the Long Jumpsuit and the Tank Dress. Perfect for everyday wear. They look chic and effortless. And that's just what I'm looking for when having a little one. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...