Wednesday 19 September 2012

Darling Clementine

I am such a sucker for notecards, cute posters, stationary, well anything with a great design, I WANT IT! Darling Clementine is a danger zone for me as everything they do is oh so adorable! Darling Clementine based in Olso, Norway are designers, Ingrid Reithaug & Tonje Holand. When they are not designing for Darling Clementine they are working as designers and illustrators on all sorts of projects. I am in love with the blue harvest collection! If I don't watch it, every wall in Edith's room will be coverd with cute postcards and posters. Check out their collection. Christimas is just around the corner, great gift ideas! http://www.darlingclementine.no/index.php/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...