Wednesday 13 June 2012

Ketiketa

It's actually sunny out today and it's put me in a beach mood. Nothing I want more than to be lying seaside, palm trees in the distant and sipping a mimosa. I can dream right. But what I can do is dress my little one in the adorable brand French brand Ketiketa. Made of light natural fabrics with lovely prints and amazing design. I can't wait to get my hands on the Palm Tree Baby Trouser. Just perfect for summer holidays or sunny days in London.

Ketiketa meaning boy and girl in Nepal started to work with a traditional fabric named after a Nepalese princess who brought it to Nepal in the 19th century. The princess then invented a new textile, wrapping the printed fabric within two layers of finest cotton muslin. Ketiketa's bohemian chic style is made with exotic prints, delicate colour shades, natural fine fabrics and designs inspired by a blending of cultures.

Ketiketa can be purchased at:




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...