Tuesday 5 June 2012

Edith's Corner

I would be lying if I said it's been an easy few months. Well, it hasn't and that explains the shortage of blog entries. I am now a proud mother of a beautiful baby girl named Edith, born on 27, April, 2012. She was born 4 weeks early due to me having a brain hemorrhage in March and was in no way able to go into labor. Now with the little Miss out, I was able to go under a brain procedure called Embolization. I am now finally home after being in the hospital and away from my daughter for 10 days. Now it's all about recovery. So I am slowly starting the blog back up and doing things here and there for I Dream Elephants. 

Having a little one is the greatest thing ever and also a lot of fun to play dress up. I have started a new tab called Edith's Corner, this is to display her outfit of the day. So have a look at her adorable outfits! I am looking forward to sharing my favorite brands, websites, and looks with you. So stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...