Wednesday 26 October 2011

CoMod Classics

26 October, 2011

I'm biased when it comes to this design company, why, well the owner, Josh Nunez, is a good friend of mine, but let me tell you, he is a very creative one at that. Just less than a year old, CoMod Classics has established itself in the preservation and restoration of Mid Century Modern Furniture. With an emphasis on the iconic designs of Charles & Ray Eames. I had a chance to visit Nunez's design studio last week and it was full of amazing new designs. I was blown away by the innovation and detail of his creations. Let's just say I have a long wish list. Josh originally studied fashion but always had an eye for detail and a great sense of style when it came to home furnishings. It's when he decided to take a wood-working course, his whole vision of CoMod Classics came to be. 
To order one of his lovely creations please visit one of the following:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...