Sunday 15 May 2011

St. Ali, a cool kind of breakfast


My husband is now completely addicted to twitter, he goes on and on about how cool it is. I just roll my eyes and try to humor him for a bit. But now I am a believer in the whole twitter thing now. He is now in the know about many cool places that have opened up recently. One being the St. Ali, indeed very cool and has a great atmosphere, not leaning towards pretentious in anyway. The interior very pleasing, I actually wish I could live in the place. Background music good, coffee, really good, as they brew their own coffee, and the food quite yummy. It had a nice Australian feel, unfortunately I have never been, but I assume it would be quite similar to the real thing, well, after all, all the staff were Aussies. I walked away from St. Ali in a life is good kinda mood. And that is what every Londoner needs.

Check it out.
St-Ali London
27 Clerkenwell Road
Clerkenwell
EC1M 5RN 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...